save 15% off sitewide | savings shown at checkout
PIÑON | SOY CANDLE
P.F. Candle Co.
Winters in the Southwest, lingering bonfires, wool jackets in rotation.
Piñon logs, cedar, and vanilla.
- Size: 7.2 oz
- 40-50 hr burn time
- Made with 100% domestically grown soy wax,
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free, fine fragrance oils
- Cotton-core wicks
- Never (ever) tested on animals.
How to use:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.A
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
PF Candle Co. is an artisanal candle company based in downtown Los Angeles, run by a husband and wife team focused on creating high-quality, small batch soy candles.